Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girl with the cRAzY Hair!

Shakin' it - all day lo-ou-ong
wavin it all about,
no dont touch, out of  bou-oun-ound
as I twirl, dnt black out




They go wild, as I da-eaie-ance
Don'think thats your chance
I'm not Greek, nor from Fra-eiai-ance,
No chance of romance
       


Shimmering and raven, they move as I command,
People worship me to touch a single strand


I'm the girl with the crazy hair
Yea the girl with crazy hair,
with an attitude of I dont care
I'm the girl with crazy hair


My curls trap and bou-ou-ound
Boys, bounce along,
They write letters and sou-ou-ongs
In the hope that I respond


Insane and untamed, they are out of control
They prefer being wild over the french roll


So I'm the girl with the crazy hair,
They call me girl with the crazy hair
It's a private love affair,
between me and my crazy hair

No comments: