Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parting Letter to the Once loved

Parting Letter to the Once loved



It twists and turns,
I rot and burn.
It holds my heart and wrenches it.
I want, then don’t,
Feel warm and cold,
And fall apart as and when it hits.

This thing in me,
Which you can’t see,
Can’t heal itself like common flu.
I’ve died of shame,
Was born again,
To bear alone, as you won’t do.

I tried to stall,
Gulped bile and gall,
And wished time to move a little slow.
Even though I tried,
Agreed and denied,
This thing in me continued to grow.

Just hold me tight,
Just help me fight,
That’s all I ever asked of you.
You had turned away,
As I begged you to stay,
Was sex all you wanted to do?

The last I say,
On my last day,
It is the last you will ever see of me.
I wish you to feel,
Just what it will feel,
The baby, I’m about to kill with me.





No comments: